Because our goal is to eradicate child sacrifice and trafficking (modern slavery) in Wakiso and Uganda at large, seeing children free and able to live in a safe environment. Below is a list of activities that we do:
- To raise awareness, understanding and knowledge about child trafficking among others.
- To provide a basic education, vocational education and training for the disadvantaged children.
- To make campaigns on child trafficking and abuse among others to the public and increase awareness about HIV/aids among the target groups and counsel them about the sexually transmitted diseases
- To empower vulnerable children through sponsorship programs
- To provide knowledge and skills to the vulnerable children so that they can become self-reliant in future
- To provide the qualities of after school youths dropout in both urban and rural areas by increasing their competence through skill training.
- To establish income generating projects/actives that aim at improving on both the physical and psychological capacity of children with disabilities, street children and orphaned to mention but a few who are deprived of basic means of survival.
- To provide immediate relief items to the targeted group especially the vulnerable groups in our community.
- To preach, teach and spread the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to all groups of children in our communities and the world at large in obedience to the great commission of our Lord contained in mark 16:15; “go ye into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature” believe in God for great spiritual awakening, revival and harvest.
- To help the needy as far as the limits of our potential can enable us, visit the sick, comfort the afflicted, promote the children’s work of mercy and widen the frontiers of knowledge.
- To print and publish religious literature, newspaper, periodical books, leaflets, pamphlets about the good news of our Lord Jesus Christ and the miracles performed by his name.
- To promote the spiritual and bodily welfare of the children and general public at large
- To establish new churches with the objective of evangelizing to the local people and initiating developmental projects such as health centers and schools.
We have so far rescued 8 children whom we have been able to provide for school fees, and utilities like soap, scholastic materials, and among others concerning school needs other have placed to families that can look after them as we support them with the necessary help.